‘Personal Data’ means any information that may be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, including not limited to, a first and last name, physical address, email address, online identifier or other contact information and/or identity proof documents.
US Child Users
If your child is located in the United States of America, we handle their Personal Data in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). COPPA applies to child users who are under the age of 13.
COPPA requires that we receive verifiable parental consent from the child's parent or legal guardian before the collection, use, or disclosure of the child's Personal Data.
To learn more about how we receive this parental consent, what personal data we collect from children, how we use this data, including when we disclose it, go to COPPA Direct Notice to Parents.
We display this notice to all parents and guardians when soliciting and obtaining verifiable parental consent.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at [email protected]
We will dispose of that data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Parents can always refuse to permit us to collect further Personal Data, request to review their child's Personal Data, or request that we delete from our records the personal data collected from or about their child. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to a termination of an account, membership, or other service, as the nature of our services requires collection of Personal Data. To exercise any of these options, please contact us at [email protected] Please be aware that to protect children’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify a parent or legal guardian’s identity before granting access to any personal data.
US Child Users
What Personal Data do we Collect & Process?
Categories of Personal Data that we collect and process are as follows:
- Demographic & Identity Data of you/ or your child (name, email address, contact number, photograph, location), gender, school name, birth date and year of the child to validate age)
- Financial Data (for e.g. account, payment details, invoice details)
- Online Identifiers and other Technical Data (for e.g. IP address, transaction logs, device details)
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training
- Projects, quizzes, activities, apps developed, performance completed as part of our programs.
- Your child may also choose to provide Personal Data about themselves in the content they post on our website. However, as outlined above, we require and have safeguards in place to ensure that you first consent to our collection and use of this