Terms and Conditions
Customers must understand and acknowledge that our fees shall not be amended/ altered nor shall any exemptions be made in this regard. The fee mentioned on the website is final subject to applicable discounts mentioned on the website. Customers are entitled to make payment for the Company’s products and programs through online payment modes/Links shared by our employees.
Disclaimer: The company reserves rights to change its payment policies.
We are committed to providing a superlative learning experience to your kids using the most innovative techniques. However, at any point, if you find that your kid’s learning experience is not what you expected, please email us at [email protected]
- For courses with 21-50 sessions, the refund validity period is 1 year i.e. unused credits/classes can be refunded back within 1 year from the date of joining the course. For courses with 51-100 sessions, the refund validity period is 2 years and for courses with 100+ sessions, the refund validity period is 3 years.
- At Education10x(BrightCHAMPS), we have a 100% refund policy for unused credits/classes.
- The refund policy is applicable only for the paid class credits. It is not applicable on any class credits earned via referrals or any class credits gifted by Education10x(BrightCHAMPS).
- The refund policy is applicable for all our one-time payment plans (subscription plans and token payments are not covered under refund policy).
- If parents opt for the BNPL payment plan, the refund will be processed in accordance with the instalments paid by the parents. If the instalments paid are equal to the payments made under subscription plans, no refund will be processed to the parents.
- We will act on your request immediately and eligibility of the refund will be conveyed within 72 hours only after the parents’ meeting with our refund team.
- Time to time Education10x(BrightCHAMPS) launches special programs in which the above refund policy will not be applicable. The specifics of those policies will be shared by the counsellor.
*Refunds timelines and taxes (if applicable) depend on Bank turnaround times and Central bank guidelines.